#PS John Dramani Mahama“Accounting to the People” tour, in the Volta Region




























During my “Accounting to the People” tour, I spent some special days with the people from Volta 
Region. 

The Volta Region continues to demonstrate its great love for me and my administration.

I inaugurated the 46.4km Eastern Corridor Road from Dodo Pepesu to Nkwanta, and also inspected work on the Dapa- Pampawie- Ahamasu Junction which is being executed under the Cocoa Roads Improvement Project.
I also participated at a ceremony at Dambai to mark the completion of the Worawora- Dambai Road. From there I went to Chinderi, also in the northern part of the region, where a new Community Day Senior High School was built and fully equipped.
I am humbled by the support from the people for our developmental projects. Ghana is changing before our very own eyes, and we all feel empowered by this transformation.

[ Publisher #DjAshTogbuiOne ]
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment