#AS AN IMAM, AS A PARISH PRIEST

Welcome To HeritagefmGistNews


When God put you in the ground He doesn't burry you, but plants you. When God puts you in the fire He doesn't burn you, but refines you. When God puts you in the water He doesn't drown you, but cleanses you.  Joseph found himself in a pit but God was planting him to be a prime minister. The three Hebrew boys found themselves in a fire, but God was refining them to be governors. Naaman found himself in a water, but God was cleansing him to be a complete leader. Wherever you are is not by accident, but by a miracle. God has designed your life already, in whatever state you found yourself, know that it's part of God's design. Don't ever give up! God cares. God loves you! Take care.


On Sunday, I was sitting in the church, myfriend invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. 
Despite d Pastor's charge forgud offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out GHC 1.00 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a GHC 50.00 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put the GHC 50.00 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, be more careful next time, it fell frm ur pocket" Whaaaat???!!!!!
.......usher please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!!!!
Don't laugh alone share it and make someone
smile and drop your comment....

[ Publisher #DjAshTogbuiOne]

WhatsApp : +233 540 963 794 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment